Tuesday, November 14, 2017

2017 Illustrator CC Tutorial | Graphic Design | How to Create Leaf and Water Drop Design Part 2


Hi Guys, come back with me that will discuss graphic design tutorials using Adobe Illustrator CC. On this occasion I will show you how to create water droplets from the leaves, which is a continuation of the previous tutorial. I hope you have followed my previous tutorial, because there I have discussed how to make a leaf shape using Adobe Illustrator CC. If you have not seen the video tutorial before, I suggest to see it first. In this part two tutorial we will only make the design of water droplets using Ellipse tool technique, for more details please see the full video tutorial. Below I have included the download project file download for free so you can learn it if it finds difficulties.

Download file project HERE
Subscribe me on YouTube HERE

Video Tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment