Wednesday, November 8, 2017

2017 Adobe Illustrator CC Tutorial | Logo Design | How to Create 3D Transparent Leaf


Hi guys, on this occasion I will show you how to create a 3D logo design with transparent leaf-shaped using Adobe Illustrator CC. The tool I use to create this logo design is Ellipse tool, then to make my leaf shape using Pen tool and Arc tool. As for producing 3D effects I use Drop Shadow. The water that is on the logo is the result of the unification between the water image itself with the Ellipse tool by using Clipping Mask technique. For more details please see the video tutorial below, which I have made in great detail and do not forget to subscribe with my YouTube channel, because there will be update of latest tutorial about graphic design like logo, brochure, flyer, info-graphic and many more.

Download Project File HERE
Download Resource File HERE
Subscribe me on YouTube HERE 

Video Tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment