Sunday, November 5, 2017

2017 Adobe Illustrator CC Tutorial | How to Create Business Info-Graphic

2017 Adobe Illustrator CC Tutorial | How to Create Business Info-Graphic

Hi guys, come back with me which on this occasion I'll show you how to create an interesting info-graphic using Adobe Illustrator CC. The tool I will use to create this info-graphic is the Polygon tool as much as two with side = 6, and combine it using pathfinder. Next I will create a shape that looks like an arrow bow using the Rectangle tool and removes the angle with the delete anchor tool. Next you just play with the color gradation to produce an interesting color combination. For more details please you watch the video tutorial below, which I also have included a link to download project files from this tutorial for free. Do not forget to subscribe with my YouTube channel, because there will always be a new tutorial that is certainly very interesting by using Adobe Illustrator.

Download Project File HERE
Download Icon Resource HERE
Subscribe on YouTube HERE

Video Tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment